Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Radiator Fin Machine||Fin Material:||Copper|
|Speed:||100 M/min||Core Row Number:||1-4 Rows|
|Weight:||About 1.8Ton||Copper Material:||TP2|
fin making machine,
fin press machine
Copper Radiator Fin Machine , Fin Making Machine 1- 4 Rows Core
The radiator fin machine is able to produce copper wavy fins (1-4 rows) in a rolling mechanism. The copper fin is used for
Supply Scope of Aluminum Fin Machine
|Decoiler 1 set|
|megnetic powder 1 set|
|magnetic powder brake force automatic adjustment device 1 set|
|feeding motor 1 set|
|feeding device 1 set|
|feeding speed feedback adjustment mechanism 1 set|
|electrical control cabinet 1 set|
|fin entering tension adjustment mechanism 1 set|
|fin forming roller 1 set|
|fin conveyance device 1 set|
|fin collection device 1 set|
|counting and cutting device 1 set|
|operation box 1 set|
|machine body 1 set|
|main drive 1 set|
|main drive tensioning 1 set|
|pneumatic circuit board 1 set|
Copper Fin Parameters
Fin material: copper TP2
1) magnetic powder brake: equipped on the decoiler frame. The decoiling speed is controlled by the resistance force of the magnetic
2) decoiler: The coil tray supports the coil and it can tighten or loosen the tray by adjusting the tray claw. The changing resistance value
of the potentiometer automatically controls the resistance force of the magnetic powder brake. When there is an emergency, the decoiler
can be stopped immediately.
3) feeding resistance adjustment structure: the fin making machine is set with an automatic feeding system. The damper controller controls
the resistance force of the magnetic powder brake to keep the coil feeding speed matching the feeding speed of the fin forming unit.
4) feeding tensile force adjustment mechanism: consisting of strip run-out detection mechanism, bracket, and pneumatic cylinder. The fin
height can be micro-adjusted by changing the working pressure of the cylinder. The strip run-out detection mechanism could cut the power
supply of the whole machine when the Aluminum/Copper strip runs out.
5) fin lubrication device: consisting of upper and lower oil chamber and oil immersing felt. Before entering the fin forming unit, the two sides
of the Aluminum/Copper strip must be covered with an oil film to protect the fin forming unit. And also the impurities could be wiped out.
6) fin forming unit: it is the most important part of the fin making machine. It is driven by the inverter motor.
7) separation device: one upper and one lower separation sheets which can separate the formed strip from the fin forming unit to avoid
8) fin convolution wheel: a pair of fin convolution wheel to bend the formed Aluminum/Copper strip, keep the convolutions and conveys
them to the next unit.
9) collection device: the spring damper pops out the closely packed Aluminum/Copper strip to get the basically formed fin.
10) fin pitch correction device: the basically formed fin can’t meet the fin pitch requirement, and the fin pitch should be achieved by the
fin pitch correction device.
11) fin conveyance device: the device is controlled by a stepping motor and a worm rod to convey the finished fin and count the fin
convolutions at the same time. When the fin convolutions has met the set value (i.e., the fin length), the stepping motor stops and PLC
controls the cutter to cut off the fin. The fin is cut at the fin crest.
12) worm rod: the choice of the worm rod is decided by the pitch of the fin. Different fin pitch should work with different worm rod.
13) blockage detection device: consisting of motor, detection probe and isolation block. The electrode works with DC 24V voltage. This
blockage device is installed at the exit side of the fin forming unit. When the electrode probe detects a blockage, the control loop power is
cut off, and the motor is stopped immediately to protect the fin forming unit.
14) cutter: consisting of cutter stand and dual-direction adjustable buffer pneumatic cylinder. There is a 2-position 5-direction valve to
control ON/OFF of the cutting cylinder.
15) oil spray mechanism: consisting of solenoid valve, vacuum generator, and pipes. The vacuum generator draws the volatile oil of the oil tank by ON/OFF of the solenoid valve and then spray the oil mist on the blade rollers for lubrication.
16) The working table of the fin forming unit is made of Aluminum/Copper material. And the fin forming unit is made of an organic glass cover.
Contact Person: Manager