Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Aluminium Radiator Brazing Furnace||Mesh Belt Speed:||200-1000mm Per Minute|
|Brazing Area Length:||8m||Rated Working Temperature:||650 Degree Celcius|
|Protective Atmosphere:||Nitrogen||Warranty:||1 Year|
continuous brazing furnace,
furnace brazing equipment
CAB Electric Aluminium Radiator Brazing Furnace 1000 - 200 - 8000MM
The CAB aluminum radiator brazing furnace works under nitrogen protective atmosphere, and welds aluminum workpieces
with non-erosive flux. Objects able to be brazed: aluminum heat exchangers such as radiator, intercooler, condenser, evaporator, and heater.
1) The aluminum radiator brazing furnace adopts high performance porcelain fiber cotton material for heat preservation purpose.
The furnace is able to rise to 630℃ from the ambient temperature in around 2 hours.
2) The muffle of the brazing oven is once-formed by the large size bending machine, and is made from Sweden 316L steel plate and
304 steel plate. 8M muffle is formed by one-time bending, and only there is one v-slot at the bottom of the muffle. The complete muffle
is only with 2 side welding lines. The one-time forming muffle could reduce the misshapening effect at welding and also deformation at the heating
3) The zones of the brazing furnace are divided based on upper, lower, rear and back area. The heating power is adjusted through power and
voltage regulator so that the furnace could achieve an ideal temperature uniformity of ±1℃. The brazing area could achieve a temperature
uniformity of ±2℃ so that it could meet the brazing requirements.
4) The temperature controller has the PID regulation function to achieve a smooth temperature rise. Also the temperature controller has
the over-temperature alarm. The mesh belt is steplessly regulated through the inverter. The driving mechanism is started up in the
acceleration manner, and stopped in the deceleration manner to reduce the tension of the mesh belt.
5) the CAB aluminium radiator brazing furnace has a complete control system integrating intelligent control, alarm and protection system.
The real-time temperature recording function provide the process data of different products.
6) The area of the fluxing chamber which contacts the flux is made of stainless steel material. The two side walls of the fluxing chamber
are both set with an observation window to observe the fluxing performance. The fluxing nozzles have a 90º fan-shape spraying to prevent
nozzle blockage. There is a filtering net for recycling the flux to prevent damage to the fluxing pump.
7) The dry air cooling room is set with a slag cleaning chamber. There is a side door of the slag cleaning chamber for allowing the worker
to clean the flux slags. In comparison to the traditional water cooling chamber, the dry cooling room don’t have the risk of corrosion
because of water and deformation of the chamber because of cold and heat. There is no need for cooling water.
8) power at temperature rising stage: 100%; power at the brazing stage: ≤60%
The aluminium radiator brazing furnace (or called as CAB furnace) includes: flux spraying system, drying oven, front curtain chamber,
brazing oven, water cooling chamber, rear curtain chamber, air cooling chamber, exhaust pipes, and electrical control system.
The aluminium radiator brazing furnace requires the auxiliary manual operation.
Work flow: load the aluminum parts with fixture onto the mesh belt of the flux spraying and drying chamber→ secondary manual
header fluxing by workers→drying oven→front curtain chamber→brazing oven→ water cooling chamber→rear curtain chamber→
air cooling chamber→unload the aluminum parts
|Mesh belt operation surface height: 850mm|
|Mesh belt speed: 300～800mm/min (inverter control)|
|Effective working size: 1000mm(width)×200mm (height)|
|Drying oven effective size: 5000mm(L)×1000mm(W)×200mm(H)|
|Brazing oven effective size: 8000mm(L)×1000mm(W)×200mm(H)|
|Overall dimension of production line: 30700mm(L)×2050mm(W)×2100mm(H)|
|Total heating power: 450KW (120KW for drying oven and 330KW for brazing oven)|
|power at temperature rising stage: 100%; power at brazing stage: ≤60%|
|99.999% nitrogen supply: 200m3/h (actual consumption: 70-90m3/h)|
Our company mainly supplies the aluminum radiator making machines such as aluminum fin machine, aluminum radiator core builder,
aluminum radiator plastic tank crimping machine, aluminium radiator brazing furnace (or called as CAB brazing furnace) air leak tester,
header mold, plastic tank mold, etc.
Contact Person: Manager