Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Metal Melting Furnaces||Power Supply:||220V|
|Capacity:||1000kgs||Melting Rate:||2hours Per Cycle|
|Rotation Speed:||1 Circle/min||Refractory Lining Life:||5 Years On Average|
CX-CD-1000 copper melting furnace is used for melting and recycling copper materials. The burner system employs famous brand oil burner, which has the advantages of automatic ignition, flame protection and complete combustion.
The shape of the furnace is oval. Both sides of the furnace hearth are built with special high strength castable material. The furnace has high speed melting rate, good heat preservation performance, low consumption, low using cost, safety and reliability. It can be used for melting and holding at same time.
Specifications For Oil Fired Rotary Type Metal Melting Furnace For 1000kg Copper Scraps
|2||Loading capacity||1000kg for copper scrap|
steel plate for shell of the furnace body
|4||Fuel||Clean used oil|
|5||Fuel heat value||
about 50kg/ton copper
|7||Melting rate||2hours per cycle|
Supply Scope of Metal Melting Furnace
|Furnace body, 1 set|
|Automatic temperature controller, 1 set|
|Driving mechanism, 1 set|
|Diesel oil burning system, 1 set|
|User manual, 1 copy|
Cautions For Furnace installation.
1. Check whether the equipment is complete.
2. According to the installation instruction and actual situation of the workshop, choose a suitable place for the furnace and electric cabinet.
3. After the installation position is confirmed, concrete foundation shall be poured according to the installation drawing or bottom foot screws shall be made according to the installation size. Lay the wires and pipes under the ground. When installing the electric box, the user needs to fix the anchoring bolts.
4. Open the furnace cover, and check whether the furnace lining is well.
5. Connect the main circuit and control loop of the electric furnace equipment respectively with rubber insulation wire and compensation wire according to the external wiring diagram of the electric furnace.
6. All the wire tubes, furnace shell, control cabinet outside shell and power stand should be grounded reliably. Cover the heating element leading end.
7. When the installation position is decided, the furnace body must be well positioned with bolts. Confirm the position of the electric control cabinet (the distance from the furnace body is not less than 4 meters). The operator should prepare diesel oil, power and the main line.
Picture of reveberatory metal melting furnace: