Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Metal Melting Furnaces||Capacity:||2000kgs For Aluminum Scraps|
|Melting Speed:||500kg/hour||Rotation Speed:||1 Circle/min|
|Refractory Lining Life:||5 Years On Average||Weight:||16ton|
metal melting equipment,
aluminum melting furnace
Specifications For 2000kg Oil Fired Rotary Type Aluminum Metal Melting Furnace
|2||Loading capacity||2000kg for aluminum scrap|
steel plate for shell of the furnace body
|5||Fuel heat value||
about 65-75kg/ton aluminum
Cautions For Furnace installation.
1. Check whether the equipment is complete.
2. According to the installation instruction and actual situation of the workshop, choose a suitable place for the furnace and electric cabinet.
3. After the installation position is confirmed, concrete foundation shall be poured according to the installation drawing or bottom foot screws shall be made according to the installation size. Lay the wires and pipes under the ground. When installing the electric box, the user needs to fix the anchoring bolts.
4. Open the furnace cover, and check whether the furnace lining is well.
5. Connect the main circuit and control loop of the electric furnace equipment respectively with rubber insulation wire and compensation wire according to the external wiring diagram of the electric furnace.
6. All the wire tubes, furnace shell, control cabinet outside shell and power stand should be grounded reliably. Cover the heating element leading end.
7. When the installation position is decided, the furnace body must be well positioned with bolts. Confirm the position of the electric control cabinet (the distance from the furnace body is not less than 4 meters). The operator should prepare diesel oil, power and the main line.
Burning system components
Picture of continuous metal melting furnace:
Contact Person: Manager